Hey guys! Looks like you enjoyed part 1 to my bucket list series because you’re back for more! Glad to help fuel those adventure juices! Now, I’ve only done a handful of the items on my bucket list, but I’m looking forward to crossing more off over time.
16. Drink beer at Oktoberfest
17. Visit the Great Wall of China
18. Participate in the Wine Haro Festival in Rioja, Spain or Haro, Spain
19. Canoe through Lake Louise or Lake Moraine in Canada. The easiest way to get here is to fly into Alberta, then drive to the National Parks from there.
20. Watch African wildlife in their natural habitat while you lounge at the pool at the 4 Seasons Safari Lodge in Tanzania https://www.fourseasons.com/serengeti/
21. Swim with whales in Tahiti
22. Cross the glass bridge in Zhangjiajie, China
23. Climb the Stairway to Heaven (also referred to as Haiku Stairs) in Oahu, Hawaii.
24. Step foot on all 7 continents
25. Get lost in the Antelope Canyons, Page, Arizona, USA. There are 3 options while visiting here. You can tour the Lower Canyon, Upper Canyon and the newly found Canyon X. Upper Antelope Canyon is the most famous tour due to the famous sun beam photo. I toured Lower canyon because it’s typically less crowded. One thing to note with lower canyon is the multiple ladders you will need to climb. If you have any mobility issues, I would consider skipping Lower canyon. Like Lower Canyon, Canyon X will be less crowded than upper since it is still new for tourists. They’re all beautiful, I don’t think you would be disappointed when visiting any of the three. Make sure while visiting Page, Arizona you check out the Horseshoe Bend and Lake Powell. They’re only a few miles apart from one another!
26. Explore the Ice Caves at Vatnajokull National park, Iceland. Check out the best time to visit here https://www.vatnajokulsthjodgardur.is/en/areas/skaftafell/plan-your-visit/seasons
27. Experience sharing breakfast with Giraffes at the Giraffe Manor in Kenya https://www.thesafaricollection.com/properties/giraffe-manor/
28. Learn to fly a plane anywhere in the world
29. Snowboard/Ski in the Alps
30. Kiss in front of the Eiffel Tower
Refer to Part 1 of my Bucket List here http://www.morgiesmarvels.com/50-things-to-do-before-you-kick-the-bucket-part-1/